The Complete Food Blogging Resource
Find Articles, Videos, Courses and Community to Help You Start, Build & Manage Your Food Blog
Welcome to Confessions of a Food Blogger, the complete food blogging resource for all things food blogging!
My name is Kate and I am the creator behind the popular plant-based food blog, Herbivore’s Kitchen. I’m a big foodie, but an even bigger geek about how to turn a blog into a business and so I’ve created this resource to help bloggers – like me – start, build and manage their food blogs.
Food Blogging Tips & More
Confessions of a Food Blogger provides a variety of resources, including articles, videos, online courses, interviews and an interactive community to take the mystery out of running a blogging business. Whether you’re interested in:
- choosing the right platform for building your blog,
- developing products and services for sale,
- writing SEO-rich food blog posts that will rank on Google,
- monetizing your food blog,
- becoming an influencer that gets paid for your expertise, or
- creating unique & engaging content for your social media channels
you’re in the RIGHT PLACE!
All Access Membership
Access to Confessions of a Food Blogger’s content is available only through membership. All Access Membership is currently priced at $19.99/month with a 10-day free trial. An annual subscription can be purchased for $200.
The All Access Membership will provide you with access to:
- The Food Blogger’s Guide to SEO. Do you already have a blog, but want to learn how to drive more traffic to it by implementing good SEO practices? In this course, I’ll teach you the basics of SEO and then get into some more advanced topics — showing you how to conduct SEO research (using both free and subscription-based tools), how to use a blog post template to maximize your research and how to monitor the success of your SEO efforts.
- How to Improve an Existing Blog Post. Think that once you hit publish, you’re done? Not at all! There are always opportunities to go back and improve upon an existing blog post. In this in-depth article, I’ll show you how to identify an underperforming blog post, conduct the research to improve it and them monitor the success of your efforts.
- The Food Blogger’s Guide to Instagram. In this interview, I get into the details with fellow food blogger Sara Tercero of Better Food Guru. We talk everything Instagram, reflecting on how we both started and where we’re going.
Confessions of a Food Blogger is home to an ever-growing library of content made just for food bloggers by a food blogger. It’s an excellent way to fast-track your food blogging dream without having to reinvent the wheel.